Sunday, December 16, 2007

Don't you hate it when...

you've got the scrapbooking mojo going strong and then you run out of adhesive? Grrr.

So, tomorrow I will be going to the store for some adhesive and...umm, there was something else I needed...really, making lists is such a good idea...ya just need to right it down when you think of it. Like right now I am thinking I need to go load my old vacuum cleaner in my car that I am donating for one of our families at work. Welcome to Keri's random thoughts...off to put a vacuum in my car!

2 comments:

Christi Flores said...

Lovin' the new look Keri!! Sorry I haven't gotten back to you on SCS but you know the craziness on the holidays. Get on yahoo sometime and we'll chat. If you don't have my name get it from Sarah. I miss you bunches!! :)

And sorry about the adhesive...I always buy too much! LOL

Lee said...

I FINALLY have enough to last me longer than a few days!! LOL I'm always underestimating just how much it takes to make my cards!!!