Friday, September 26, 2008

WE HAVE BLOG CANDY WINNERS!!!

Whew, names were all written out, then cut out. Put in a Pampered Chef bowl, stirred appropriately and here are the WINNERS!!!

They are...drumroll please...

JenMarie

and

Lee (aka luvlee on SCS)

Thank you all so much for playing along!! And a HUGE thank you to each of you who have donated for my JDRF Walk to Cure Diabetes!! There is still time for you to donate!!

Jen and Lee ~ email me your addy's and your preference for which stamp set you want. If it doesn't work out that you each want a different one then I'll just draw for it ;)

6 comments:

Rebekah said...

Congratulations gals!!! :)

JenMarie said...

Oh WOW, thank you so much!
And I get to share w/ my friend Lee!

thinker said...

CONGRATS to the blog candy winners!!! Hope you have LOTS of fun with those stamp sets :)

Lee said...

Wow!!! You are just too sweet!!! Hugs!!!

Melanie said...

congrats ladies!
Keri, your halloween blog background is too cute! :)

Christi Flores said...

Hey! I thought we had a deal!! You win my blog candy and I win yours. *wink* Congrats Lee and Jen!!!! LOVE your new pic Keri!!!