Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Coming Soon...

I need about another hour in my stampin space...and a good vacuuming and it will be FINISHED. I know, shock and awe....how long has this taken me? How bout we don't answer that?!?!?!

Anyways, I am super excited beyond belief!! I will get it done just in time to head off to Florida to see my parents and the NEW KIDS ON THE BLOCK!! And when I come back, I have every intention of using my stampin space and the many many supplies that I have which are mostly all organized!!!

Thanks for tagging along on my journey! Once the finishing touches are done I will get pics up!!

3 comments:

Suzanne said...

The time it took is not important....that it got done is! Have a great trip to FL I know you will enjoy NKB!!! Then when you return home....lets see you CREATE!

Christi Flores said...

I am SO proud of you!! Have fun on your trip and I can't wait to see what you create when you get home!!!

Teresa said...

Florida is one of my favorite places- Enjoy!

Congratulations Flybaby!! You've done GREAT!!!