Sunday, October 4, 2009

stamptv challenge...lil piggies :)

Hi there!!

I am continuing to love doing the challenges over a stamptv. And if you haven't checked out Gina K.'s most recent release of yummy delicious stamps, paper, ribbons and buttons you should check it out here!

At the rate that I am going, I may, someday, ink up all of the stamps I own!! :)

This was a color challenge, pink, navy and white or cream. I actually had several dreams about this card, lol. And, I will say that I felt like the card was much cuter in my dream...would love to hear what you think of it!!


Supplies:
Stamp Sets: Gina K.'s Down on the Farm, How sweet it is!, Inspiration Mosaic
Ink: SU Craft Whisper White, SU Marker Pretty in Pink, Versafine Black
Paper: SU Whisper White, Night of Navy, Pretty In Pink

1 comment:

Lee said...

Oh Mel's bg stamp is soooo darn cute with this piggie layout!!!