Friday, November 16, 2007

One Artist, One City, Nine Nights




I got to go to the Garth Brooks concert last Sunday as a birthday present from my friend Cala. I went with her and her husband, sister, and mom and dad. It was absolutely amazing. Garth is such an fantastic performer!! Thought I'd share pics of the awesome event. Doesn't it look like he's pointing right at me in the second one??? No chance of that...we were pretty high up just to the side of the stage, but the seats were still great!!

3 comments:

Lee said...

OH WOW!!!!!!! What an awesome night!!! My son even said, "Wow!".......very COOL!!!

Christi Flores said...

Boy, it really does look like he is pointing at you! Wow!! What a birthday present!

UrgentCookie said...

I am so jealous! I would love to go to a Garth concert. So happy that you were able to!