Friday, November 16, 2007

Tagged

I was tagged by my friend Christi and am REQUIRED to answer the following questions :)


1. If you could have $100.00 worth of scrapbook paper or assorted embellishments, which would you choose? Umm, that's all I get, 100 bucks, I guess I would buy a bunch of the SU designer PP that is buy 3 get one free...more bang for my buck!
2. If you had to choose between using only stamps or ribbons, which would you choose? Stamps and ribbon, lol, I love them both, but seriously...stamps
3. If you knew how to do both awesome cards and layouts but could only do one for a whole year…which would you do? Awesome cards!!
4. Would you rather own a scrap book store or have your own scrapping room at home? Hmm, scrapping room at home
5. What is your CURRENT card making or scrapping style? Umm, I dunno...I like simple, cutesy stuff I guess and would like to work on a bit more elegant and less busy style, if that makes any sense!!

So, I am supposed to tag 5 more people, but since I doubt that 5 people who haven't already been tagged read my blog, I will skip that part, but feel free to play if you want to. Yes, I know, I will have bad luck for 14 years since I am not tagging anyone, lol!!

2 comments:

Lee said...

BOOGA, BOOGA, BOOGA!!!!!!! There......your bad luck is over now!!!! :P

Christi Flores said...

Aw...thanks for doing my tag. :)