Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy VD!!!!

Long time, no post. So here's a quick update to what's been happening with me. I have been working hard on getting my stampin space organized. I am FINALLY making progress!! I will get some pictures up this weekend. I am also participating in a weight loss challenge and working very hard to be healthier!!

This weekend I am doing a 7 day total body cleanse. Took the first round of pills last night, round two this morning and so far, so good. I have also been diligent about taking multivitamins, vitamin C, fish oil, echinacea and glucosomin chondrontin (yeah, prolly spelled those wrong). Additionally, I became a Mone Vie distributor really for the purpose of purchasing their juice for me. It is an Acai berry blend juice and I am super excited about the health benefits!!

I have also been exercising regularly on my Wii Fit, which I LOVE!!!!! And eating healthy. I am not doing perfect but I am certainly making serious progress.

The other thing that I have been working on getting myself organized. I got a cool new Blackberry phone and I am putting everything in there. It is amazing and I am getting things done so much more efficiently. Once I get the stampin space organized and useable that is going on my calendar and I am getting serious about stampin play time.

So that's my life right now...I will be back later this weekend with some pics to make this a lil more interesting ;)

1 comment:

Lee said...

Happy V.D.????? :o

j/k!! LOL