Monday, February 16, 2009

My messy lil stampin space

So this is definately a work in progress...but if you look past the mess I hope that you can see the potential of what amazing things will come out of this space once everythings put away where it should, and the furniture is arranged and I am sitting there creating away.

This will be installment one of the pics of my space. Thought I would bring you along on my creation journey. Umm, and if you could not think badly of me because of the disaster that it is now, that would be great ;) There are descriptions of each pic below!





Pic One is the view from the door. Frightening, huh?!?! The shelves straight in will go on the wall to the left of where it is currently planted :)

Pic Two is the view standing kinda in the closet. It shows my fabulous stampin desk (purchased from Target) and umm, well, a bunch of stuff that needs to be put away!!

Pic Three is the closet. It's the best looking place in the whole room. I bought some cheap plastic shelves on clearance at Target and started unloading and organizing all of the stuff that I have. Mostly what's in there now is stuff to be altered, but I am also putting other items in there too.

Pic Four is the Cow Corner. I have 4 of the Michael's craft cubes (which are the bomb I might add) with the table toppy thing you can also get a Michael's. On top of that, well is a bunch of crud, and my paper, umm, and there are a couple more paper holders still downstairs. Yes, I have a problem...well a lot of problems when it comes to this craft!

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

I love watching craft spaces take shape...it will be fun following your progress. I just did mine over the last week and I sure like it.

Lee said...

Awww sheesh!! I know what you mean....it seems I'd rather stamp than actually clean my stamp room even though I LOVE an organized space! LOL