Thursday, September 20, 2007

Blogging Day 2

Today was a fantastic day!! Work went well, I got a ton accomplished and having babies and toddlers in the building is so very cool. The sound of laughter from children is one of my favorite things about where my office is located, but now I get to hear the cooing and babbling and emerging language of teeny tiny ones. And if a baby cries for too long, I will be forced to stop whatever it is that I am doing to go cuddle :)

I am sitting on the couch looking at my house to see how much FLYing I need to do tonight. The great thing about Flylady is that if you keep up with it, you don't get too awfully overwhelmed. Do I have the perfectly clean house? Nope! Could someone stop by and I not have a heart attach and be painfully embarassed? Yep! That's the beauty of it.

I know some of you who may read this are thinking she's a total dorkface for blogging about this stuff (Tori, yes, I know you are one of them :)) but this is my life.

I thought I would share a pic of my furry baby with all of you. He had a blocked tear duct this week, but is pretty much better now!! We are excited to have his doggie friend Baila (umm, I think I spelled that totally wrong, sorry Cala - her momma) to come stay with us! Well, here's Justice!!

2 comments:

Lee said...

I love the pic of your little guy!! He's so adorable!! And how fun to work right by the baby rooms!! It sure would be tempting to spend ALL my time over there too!!

Charlene Austin said...

Hi Kerianne! Long time no talk....and you have a blog. That is wonderful and considering I am a blog addict I will be your #1 fan! I hope you are doing well. Thank you for your kind comment on my card. Take care!