Monday, September 24, 2007

Monday September 24th

Today was a long day at work! Board of Director's meeting tonight, so I didn't get home until after 8. Makes for a bit of a difficult night to get home, get dinner and get some things accomplished, but I sure am trying!! Tomorrow is a jam packed day, including having a mobile unit coming out to my work to replace my windshield. Something gynormous flew at me and hit my windshield while driving on the highway to work a couple weeks ago. It scared the dickens out of me and left a circle of cracks about 1 inch across on my windshield.

This past week has been a week of being thankful for insurance. For my car, I will be paying the $250 deductible, which yes, sucks, but the cost of a windshield alone is more than that, so it's all good. And my health insurance has covered a shot to try and help my endometreosis. I got the billing for that...it would have cost me $1857.01, but I got it for the low low price of nothing right now, and maybe a $25 copay.

I need to head down and get some stamping stuff together to send off as a prezzies to some peeps. And a swap I need to put the finishing touches on so I can get that in the mail. So much to do, so little time!!

1 comment:

Lee said...

Hi Keri!! Oh I hear ya 'bout the loooooooong day!! But I'm sending you lots of hugs and what's left of my energy for tomorrow since I don't have to go anywhere......I hope!!!! Sure hope you're feeling some good pain relief with that shot!!